Sunday, September 19, 2010

Day 22: That heavy feeling

I've got that heavy feeling again. You know the one you have after you know you've been naughty and just started being good again? Oh yeah, big time.

But I am back on track, today I missed breakfast because I don't actually have anything appropriate in the house to eat but I did have my usual Sunday Tuna baguette (because the jacket potato cafe is closed Sundays) and came home to a cheese omelette with Quorn sausages.

My first day back at work posts are always pretty boring because there's nothing to report other than "I'm being good again everyone, yay!" - I'm a tad worried about cash tomorrow as I'm now relying on my flatmate being able to pay some of the rent early (which she prefers to do generally as she gets paid weekly so it's easier for her to pay week by week). The problem is that I normally try not to rely on her early payments (as that's unfair), but this week I said I could only go out for her birthday on the condition that she'd be able to pay me a further 50 euros early, as otherwise I couldn't afford to go out.

Now it's looking like there's a possibility that she won't be able to do that, which means there's a possibility that I won't be eating, at all, for a few days. Looks like we could be losing weight faster than we thought, aye?! (Only joking, I know starvation isn't great as it stops your metabolism working... then again, I've never seen a fat anorexic! Ok I shouldn't joke about that, so I'll cross it out. All better!)

Off to bed for me now, I think an early night will do me good, sweet dreams!

Breakfast: Nothing
Lunch: Tuna salad baguette & a pack of Snack-a-Jacks
Dinner: Cheese omelette with 3x Quorn sausages
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I am worried about you, you don't seem to be eating anything at all recently. Do you get any fruit or veg in your diet, you dont seem to mention it. I worry that you will end up ill, with a lack of nutrients. Remeber you might want to loose weight as fast as possible but you need to stay healthy too!

    good luck.

    ReplyDelete