Saturday, September 4, 2010

Day 7: Looking Forward

What a fabulous day to finish off a wonderfully healthy weekend. I'm still in shock regarding the 16lb loss, I know that isn't a healthy amount to lose but... well it's not like I've stopped eating and exercise can only be good for you so I don't really see anything I'm doing as particularly dangerous, if it is I'm sure I'll soon find out!

After I weighed in I had some lunch and then packed my bag and went to the gym and as I walked through town filled with post-weigh-in positivity, I found myself doing a lot of looking forward.

I went past all the shops that do nice clothes and thought "I can't wait until I can shop there" (right now none of them would stock my size and I'm forced into the cheaper shops that sell generic, basic clothing where I still have to buy the largest size they sell). Then I realised something. I had thought "I can't wait until I can shop there" whereas normally I would have thought "I wish I could shop there".

Subconsciously I have acknowledged that wishing is no longer needed, change is inevitable, now it's just a matter of time. This is a good day.

Food Summary:

Breakfast: 3x Mullerlight
Lunch: 2x Jacket potatoes with beans & reduced fat cheese
Dinner: Vegetable stir fry with Quorn sausages & omlette
x

1 comment:

  1. You said: I had thought "I can't wait until I can shop there" whereas normally I would have thought "I wish I could shop there".

    What a wonderful change in thinking!! It's the internal changes that make this permanent. I'm happy for you. :-) You WILL shop there.

    Loretta
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete