Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 6: Too exhausted to eat

Wow. I can't remember the last time I was this exhausted!

I woke up and went to the gym with my friend again this morning but neither of us were really feeling it - thankfully the work-out lifted my mood but beforehand I really would have preferred a day in bed. Whilst the work-out (which was primarily cross-trainer & rowing machine based again) lifted my mood a tad it completely knocked me out, I was so exhausted that I could barely muster the energy to towel dry after my shower! (I did of course... wondering out of the gym drenched or naked may have been a bit weird)

From there we went on to Wagamama for lunch again, can't afford to keep doing that but if I hadn't have done so today I'm not sure I could have walked home!

We then parted ways and I went home to a bit of a pig sty. I had two days of gym clothes and a few other bits that needed washing, the washing up was about 4 days worth and piling up (as battle of the housemates was ongoing and no-one had caved in and done it yet), the bin was overflowing, yuck, yuck, yuck! I chilled out for a little while to regain my strength and then went to work and have done all my laundry, the dishes, took the bins out and blitzed the living room and kitchen, they're sparkling as we speak.

By the time all of the above was over with I looked at the clock and saw it was already 10pm! Given that it was already so late and I had such a lovely clean kitchen, one I certainly didn't intend to spoil and without the energy to do more washing up, nor the will to cook in all honesty, I decided against the lovely massive cooked meal I had planned (Slimming World chips, omlette, Quorn sausages, etc) and instead opted for a Mullerlight and some strawberries before retiring to do some blogging.

I can't believe how much the gym and cleaning have taken it out of me today - the worst bit is I'll be at the gym again in about 12 hours doing it all again! C'est la vie.

Food Summary:

Breakfast: Grapes
Lunch: Yasai Yaki Soba & Soy Sauce again, then Low-Fat Frozen Yoghurt with Berries... again
Dinner: Mullerlight & Strawberries
x

No comments:

Post a Comment